1. The LED brightness (MCD) is different and the price is different. Used for LED lamps and lanterns, the LED should comply with the laser level Ⅰ class standard.
2. Anti-static ability. LED with strong anti-static ability, long life and high price. Leds that are usually more anti-static than 700V can be used for LED lighting
3. LED with consistent wavelength, the color is consistent. If the color is the same, the price is high. It is difficult for manufacturers without leds to produce pure color products.
4. The leakage current LED is the luminosity of one-way conduction. If there is a reverse current, it is called leakage current, and the large LED with leakage current is short and the price is low.
5. Leds with different lighting angles have different lighting angles. Special luminescence Angle, high price. If the total diffuse Angle, the price is higher.
6. Different life spans. The key to quality is life expectancy, which is determined by light decay. Small light and long life; Long life, high price.
7. The luminosity of the chip LED is a chip, and different wafers are different in price. Japanese and American wafers are more expensive, and the average Taiwanese and domestic wafers are cheaper than those of Japan and America (CREE).
8. The size of the chip size is shown by the side length. The quality of the large chip LED is better than that of the small chip. The price is proportional to the chip size.
9. The colloids of ordinary leds are generally epoxy resin. The LED price with anti-ultraviolet and fireproof agent is more expensive, and high quality outdoor LED lighting should be anti-ultraviolet and fireproof. Each product can have different design, different design suitable for different purposes, the reliability of the LED lighting design aspects include: electrical safety, fire safety, environmental safety, mechanical safety, health and safety, security, time and other factors. From the perspective of electrical safety, relevant international and national standards should be met.