With the continuous improvement of modern living standard, indoor lamps and lanterns has become essential for people to live in a life as one of the furniture, led lights, this is one of the crucial parts in the lamps and lanterns is be reckoned, usually we all in the use of lighting lamps and lanterns, the led lamp bead is the light source.
Led lamp beads are the latest low-carbon energy-saving bulb by using the latest led led technology as the lamp bead making principle. Led lamp bead USES low voltage power supply, the power supply voltage is between 6-24v, according to the product different and different, so it is a ratio with high voltage power supply; A more peaceful source of power, especially for public places; Reduce energy consumption by 80% compared with incandescent bulbs; The applicability of each unit led small chip is 3-5mm square, so it can be prepared into various shapes of devices, and suitable for changeable environment.
Led light beads can be used to exceed 100,000 hours, with the initial 50%. In particular, the response time of the incandescent lamp is milliseconds, and the response time of the led is nanosecond. No harmful metal mercury; The change of current can change color, the light-emitting diode is chemically modified, and the band structure and bandgap of the data can be adjusted to complete the multicolored glow of red and yellow and green orchid. As the small current is red led, as the current increases, it can turn orange, yellow, and finally green.
There are many kinds of Led lights, lamp types and names. The diameter of the plug-in is: round 3mm, 5mm, 8mm, 10mm, square, etc. There are: 3014, 3528, 5050, 5630, etc. Power points have small power: 0.08 W, 0.2 W, 0.5w, 1W and so on; According to color: red, blue, yellow, green, white, amber and so on; The crystal elements can be divided into: single crystal, double crystal, 3 crystal and polycrystalline. There are also too many categories of protected diodes with no protection diodes. Haha, I can only tell you that according to your work time lengthening, you know the LED variety will be more and more!
1, according to the light of led lamp, the color of the luminescent tube can be divided into red, orange and green (subdivided yellow green, standard green and pure green), blue ray and so on. In addition, some leds contain chips of two or three colors. According to the light emitting diode out light scattering or after adding the agent, colored or colorless, the above all sorts of color of leds can also be divided into colored transparent, colorless, transparent, colored and colorless scattering four types. Scattered light emitting diodes and da are used as indicator lamps.
2, according to the led light bulb, the light surface features are divided into round lamps, square lamps, rectangles, luminescent tubes, side tubes, and miniature tubes. The circular light is divided into phi 2mm, phi 4.4 mm, phi 5mm, phi 8mm, phi 10mm and phi 20mm, etc. In foreign countries, the luminescent diode of phi 3mm is usually recorded as t-1; Let's call phi 5mm T minus one (3/4); Let's call phi 4.4 mm T minus 19. The angular distribution of the circular luminous intensity can be estimated by the half-value Angle. There are three types of luminous intensity Angle distribution:
(1) high directivity. It is usually encapsulated with a pointed epoxy or with a metal reflector and no scattering. Half value Angle of 5 ° ~ 20 ° or less, has the very high directivity, can be used for local lighting light source, or with light detector combined to form an automatic test system.
(2) standard type. Usually used as indicator light, the half value Angle of 20 ° to 45 °.
(3) scattering type. This is a bigger light Angle, half value Angle is 45 ° ~ 90 ° or greater, the amount of scattering agent is bigger.
1. Brightness: the brightness of the LED is different and the price is different. LED is used to provide in accordance with the laser level Ⅰ class standard.
2. Antistatic ability: LED with strong anti-static ability, long life and high price. Leds that are usually more anti-static than 700V can be used in leds.
3. Whether the consistency of the test wavelength is standard: LED with uniform wavelength wavelength and uniform color, if the color is required, the price is high. It is difficult for manufacturers without leds to produce pure color products.
4. Test whether leakage current: leakage current LED is a single - directional conductive photoemitter. If there is a reverse current, it is known as leakage current, large LED with large leakage current, short life and low price.
5.Look at the Angle of illumination: different leds have different lighting angles. Special luminescence Angle, high price. If the total diffuse Angle, the price is higher.
6. Evaluate the life span: the key to different qualities of life is life expectancy, which is determined by the light failure. Small light, long life, long life, high price.
7. Distinguish the grade of the chip: the luminosity of the chip LED is the chip, and the different chip, the price is very different. Japanese and American wafers are more expensive, while Taiwan and domestic chip prices are lower than Japan and the United States.
8. Distinguish the size of the chip: the size of the chip size is represented by the length of the chip, and the quality of the large chip LED is better than that of the small chip. The price is proportional to the chip size.
9. Whether safety performance standards: colloidal ordinary LED colloid generally for epoxy resin, leds with uv radiation and fire retardant added more expensive, high quality outdoor LED lighting should be uv and fire prevention. Each product can have different design, different design suitable for different USES, LED lighting can be 10. By design aspects include: electrical safety, fire safety, environmental safety, mechanical safety, health and safety, security, time and other factors. From the perspective of electrical safety, relevant international and national standards should be met.